ASH Hill Photography

Welcome

This Blog is the story of our lives....

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Texas, United States
Jon and I, MaryAnn, met in Sociology class in the AB 1 building at Sam Houston State University in Jan. 2000. We will never forget that class for many reasons, but that's where it all began. On July 27, 2002 we were married and we were blessed a few years later on Dec. 15, 2005 with our first born, Addison Stayton Hill and then were blessed with our son, Aiden Steib Hill on November 25, .We are both teachers although I'm temporarily retired to stay home and raise Addison and Aiden. We have the perfect little family of 4 and are blessed by God beyond belief!!!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Addison is going to Kindergarten

Oh No!  It's time.  It's been a perfect 5.5 years of having her home but alas the time has come to let her grow up and move on towards her future!  She's so excited...and so happy that it's time for her to go to school.  I'm excited that she gets to have some really fun times and gets to learn and grow and enjoy times with friends, but I do somewhat feel like I'm loosing her! :(   She is pretty amazing though... and smart... and kind hearted... and sympathetic... and empathetic, and I look at her and I know that she will thrive in this life of hers.  I really could go on and on about how proud I am of the person Addison has become.  I'm overwhelmed and so thankful to God!


Addison waiting to go into the school to meet her teacher.  She is so excited! :)


Addison signing her promise to do her best this year!  


Addison is lucky lucky because she's in class with a bunch of friends from church and her preschool. Here she is with Grace.  She's so happy!!! :)


This is Ms Colter.  Her teacher! I can tell she is going to be amazing! :)


This is Addison and Ms Casteneda.  She's going to be teaching Addison Spanish this year! :)


Addison and her sweet principal and assistant principal!  Let's hope she doesn't have to visit with them too much this year! :)


Fitting....


my love....


1 comment:

The Nichols Family News said...

Amazing Post! I love it! Addison will do AWESOME