ASH Hill Photography

Welcome

This Blog is the story of our lives....

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Texas, United States
Jon and I, MaryAnn, met in Sociology class in the AB 1 building at Sam Houston State University in Jan. 2000. We will never forget that class for many reasons, but that's where it all began. On July 27, 2002 we were married and we were blessed a few years later on Dec. 15, 2005 with our first born, Addison Stayton Hill and then were blessed with our son, Aiden Steib Hill on November 25, .We are both teachers although I'm temporarily retired to stay home and raise Addison and Aiden. We have the perfect little family of 4 and are blessed by God beyond belief!!!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Buzz lightyear

Gotta do a post about Aiden.  Goodness gracious he's 2 yrs 10 months old now and he's the sweetest, cutest little boy ever in the world!  He's my baby and oh my he's rotten.  Not too bad, but it becomes more apparent everyday, I think! lol  Aiden's got a very soft heart, he is very very stubborn, but he's got the most precious personality and he brings SO much joy to our lives!  :)  Here's a few favorites from recently including his newest obsession, Buzz lightyear.  It will be a preview of Halloween, but he's always playing Buzz/Woody!  :)  I mean ALWAYS!



No comments: