ASH Hill Photography

Welcome

This Blog is the story of our lives....

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Texas, United States
Jon and I, MaryAnn, met in Sociology class in the AB 1 building at Sam Houston State University in Jan. 2000. We will never forget that class for many reasons, but that's where it all began. On July 27, 2002 we were married and we were blessed a few years later on Dec. 15, 2005 with our first born, Addison Stayton Hill and then were blessed with our son, Aiden Steib Hill on November 25, .We are both teachers although I'm temporarily retired to stay home and raise Addison and Aiden. We have the perfect little family of 4 and are blessed by God beyond belief!!!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Addison swings herself!

So we went outside as normal the other day...and instead of swimming...or playing in the sprinkler, both the kids wanted to swing.  After we got going for awhile I started thinking how nice swinging is.  Lots of time for me to snap some pictures...and time to sit and talk...very easy going.  It started to dawn on me why it was so easy going and not taxing on me...Addison has learned to swing herself.  She's understood the concept of what to do for a while...but never got the actual rhythm down to propel herself.  Well...she's got it now...and can swing very very high.  And the best new...I don't have to swing her anymore.  YAY!  Aiden's easy going and doesn't have to be swinging high...so we really just had the best time.  I'm so proud of my girl.  She's growing up so fast...and she just amazes me everyday! :)


What a swinging girl!!



Of course then she had to jump out of the swing...Addison's not really the daredevil child so I tend to encourage "risky" behavior like this... HA! :)



She was so proud of herself!  You know... it's just those little milestones!!  



and we can't forget Aiden...he's a good little swinger boy too.  And the cutest little boy ever in the world!