ASH Hill Photography

Welcome

This Blog is the story of our lives....

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Texas, United States
Jon and I, MaryAnn, met in Sociology class in the AB 1 building at Sam Houston State University in Jan. 2000. We will never forget that class for many reasons, but that's where it all began. On July 27, 2002 we were married and we were blessed a few years later on Dec. 15, 2005 with our first born, Addison Stayton Hill and then were blessed with our son, Aiden Steib Hill on November 25, .We are both teachers although I'm temporarily retired to stay home and raise Addison and Aiden. We have the perfect little family of 4 and are blessed by God beyond belief!!!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Aiden in school too...

Well...Aiden has been going to school each Tuesday and Thursday too...at least through Christmas.  I've got a pretty busy Fall schedule and feel justified to be able to get my work down on Tuesday and Thursday instead of trying to work when they are here with me.  When things slow down some in the Spring we might like to have a Mommy-Aiden day but he actually loves it so much I don't worry about that right now.  He's only cried when I left today...that's the 3rd day I dropped him off.  1 out of 3 is good!  and he wasn't crying by the time I left the building..he was happy and playing.  His teacher, Ms. Jennifer, is fabulous and loves the kids in his class so much.  He looks like he's just having the best time every time I pick him up.  Good reports for him too!





and a few Aiden pictures from the other day.  He's the baby...oh how he is the baby.  Spoiled rotten and he knows it.  But oh how I love my little boy.  

No comments: