ASH Hill Photography

Welcome

This Blog is the story of our lives....

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Texas, United States
Jon and I, MaryAnn, met in Sociology class in the AB 1 building at Sam Houston State University in Jan. 2000. We will never forget that class for many reasons, but that's where it all began. On July 27, 2002 we were married and we were blessed a few years later on Dec. 15, 2005 with our first born, Addison Stayton Hill and then were blessed with our son, Aiden Steib Hill on November 25, .We are both teachers although I'm temporarily retired to stay home and raise Addison and Aiden. We have the perfect little family of 4 and are blessed by God beyond belief!!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Addison's lil shoot

I asked Addison to go outside with me.  Sometimes I just get an itch to take a picture of her.  Aiden followed, which I was estatic about...although he NEVER does what I want him to do when it comes to taking pictures...and Addison, a lot of the time, will comply with bribery!
This is what we got...






Aiden is now 22 months old.  Addison is gaining on 5 quickly.  Where in the world is all the time going.  I'd almost like to freeze frame them here.  Aiden's a little needy at times and his vocabulary needs some building but other than that...as far as stages go...this might be one of my favorites so far for the both of the together.  We have really become a family that has fun together!  And I love it!

No comments: