ASH Hill Photography

Welcome

This Blog is the story of our lives....

About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Texas, United States
Jon and I, MaryAnn, met in Sociology class in the AB 1 building at Sam Houston State University in Jan. 2000. We will never forget that class for many reasons, but that's where it all began. On July 27, 2002 we were married and we were blessed a few years later on Dec. 15, 2005 with our first born, Addison Stayton Hill and then were blessed with our son, Aiden Steib Hill on November 25, .We are both teachers although I'm temporarily retired to stay home and raise Addison and Aiden. We have the perfect little family of 4 and are blessed by God beyond belief!!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter friends and family.  This has been a crazy couple of weeks leading up to Easter, but you know, it really is one of my very favorite days.  There's presents and goodies, and excitement mixed with church and dressing up.  All the fun things about Christmas, except less dramatic, less drawn out, and less expensive.  It's meaning is so important too.  Jesus' death and resurrection and salvation for the people of the world  is a lot to celebrate...and I think we did a good job of it this year.


We woke up to a table full of goodies.  Wow Easter Bunny.  Those were two amazing gifts for Addison.  The Easter bunny isn't normally so extravagant...but he evidentally hit the clearance isle at WalMart just right ...and got two awesome gifts for less than the cost of a BluRay...so it sort of did look more like Christmas.  Aiden made out pretty good too with 2 new bath toys.  Fun Fun Fun!



My little boy.  So sweet...and so much a little man.  And Lordy mercy does he love his suckers.  Whew!




You know...one of the most difficult things in this world, is taking a picture of both of my babies.  I did it once, so I'm certainly determined to do it again, but as hard as I try...I haven't taken that perfect pic of the two of them in a long time.  I'll let you know when I do though.  



Doesn't this look sweet.  Of course, we all know Addison's probably torturing him!  Poor Aiden!




My beautiful little princess Easter girl.  She has been begging to wear this dress for a month.  She's SUCH the girly girl.  I personally wouldn't have picked this particular dress, this is not a news flash.  But, Addison was in LOVE with it...and it was the dress she wore.  I love how girly she is...even if it's not my personal taste.  



I love this one.  Quite the egg hunter!



My boy!


1 comment:

The Nichols Family News said...

What a little man! I love the picture at the door.